I’m a licensed cosmetologist who has been in the industry for quite a few years. Brazilian hair is a common term you hear when talking about extensions. While many have heard about Brazilian hair, they don’t know exactly what makes it so good.
In this article, we will discuss 5 of the best Brazilian hair units available. Discussing the brand and what makes the hair so goodwill hopefully make the decision of what option to choose easier for you.
Let’s take a look at the top 5.
Best Brazilian Hair – Review
Brazilian hair is a type of hair that many extensions are made from. The hair is silky and smooth and ideal for pairing with straighter textures. Brazilian hair is also reasonably priced compared to other hair types.
- Best Brazilian hair overall – Alipearl covers all of the factors you should be on the lookout for when dealing with Brazilian hair. It allows you to receive quality hair at an affordable price
- Best Brazilian hair for value – Nadula is a well known brand that is known for their affordable pricing. Regardless of the length you’re looking for, you can be sure you will get a deal when shopping with Nadula.
- Best Brazilian hair for high quality – Isee offers some of the highest quality hair on the market. With high hair grades and customizations available, you are sure to find the perfect unit if you’re willing to pay.
- Best Brazilian hair based on reputation – Mayvenn is a company known for their quality. While the hair is expensive it’s built extremely well and comes with additional services in some cases.
- Best Brazilian hair for easy use – Unice has been around for over 20 years and knows how to service their customers. They provide easy to use products that can be installed with little to no extra work.
1. Alipearl Brazilian Straight Bundles
Alipearl is a well known brand that has over 20 years of experience. They provide 100% human hair That doesn’t contain any fillers, chemicals, or artificial shine. The company prides itself in providing a wide range of products.
Alipearl has their own factory that is ideal for keeping a watch on the products they ship out. By maintaining their own factory, they are able to upkeep the reputation of their company and the hair they offer.
These bundles take the spot overall as they highlight all of the factors you want to be on the lookout for when purchasing Brazilian hair. The price is a great selling factor when paired with the overall quality.
You can easily see the healthiness of the hair due to the straight texture. The texture allows you to see the silky smoothness and is topped off by the high hair grade. The hair does have minimal shedding.
What I Like
- Price –The hair is affordable even at longer lengths.
- Hair grade – The hair is a grade 8A which is one of the higher grades on the scale.
- Texture – The straight texture is ideal when shopping for Brazilian hair
What I Don’t Like
- Shedding –While minimal, still present and worthy enough to note.
- Smell – The hair has an unpleasant smell and needs to be washed prior to installation.
Read full Alipearl Review
2. Nadula Brazilian Body Wave Bundles
Nadula prides itself in providing both durable yet luxury products. They have a variety of different products available and ship to more than 50 countries. They easily encourage women to live a confident and bold life.
The company is dedicated to providing a foundation for the future which includes further development. They have their own factory and over 1 million registered members who use their site.
These bundles are mainly desirable due to their price. You can’t beat the prices that Nadula offers. You have multiple sets available for under $100. Even their longest length, 30 inches, are reasonably priced.
A downside would have to be the quality of the hair, while it’s not terrible, it could be higher. The hair has a grade of 7A which with newer grades available, is around half of top quality. The bundles also don’t offer any customizations.
What I Like
- Price – If you want a shorter look, you can easily find options for under $100.
- Texture – The body wave highlights the health of the hair.
- Length – The company offers options up to 30 inches.
What I Don’t Like
- Hair grade – The grade of the hair is 7A which is not ideal.
- Customizations – Customizing the unit isn’t possible aside from the length.
3. Isee Brazilian Straight Bundles
Isee Hair is based in China but services customers from all over the world. They provide high quality 100% human hair. For over 20 years they have been able to offer the best products to their buyers.
Their mission is to ensure everyone enjoys their hair and bring their customers happiness through the products that they offer.They also work with businesses and offer wholesale alsong with the option to customize labels and other areas.
The hair is high quality for a variety of different reasons. The hair grade is the highest grade achievable. 14A is a newer grade since 8A was the highest for many years. Paired with the texture, the hair looks extremely healthy.
The biggest downside to this hair is the price. The longer lengths are extremely expensive and you can easily find cheaper options. Keeping this in mind you get high quality hair and the option to customize the hair type for no extra charge.
What I Like
- Hair grade – Available in the highest grade available, 14A
- Texture – The straight texture is ideal for highlighting the quality of the hair.
- Customizations – You are able to customize the hair type you would most like.
What I Don’t Like
- Price –Even the shorter lengths are quite expensive.
4. Mayvenn Brazilian Curly Bundles
Mayvenn’s mission is to provide high quality beauty products along with an unparalleled shopping experience. By utilizing world class technology they have been able to empower beauty professionals in growing their business.
Throughout the years they have been able to increase their trustworthiness and provide the best shopping experience. They’ve also gained the respect of people throughout the community.
The construction has to be the selling point of this hair. The hair is double wefted and quite thick as a result it will have a longevity that is highly desirable. While a specific hair grade isn’t given, the hair is borth virgin and remy.
Some downsides to this hair would have to be the fact that the bundles are sold individually. This makes the overall price more expensive and they don’t even offer customizations. You can expect quality hair that isn’t very customizable.
What I Like
- Texture – While straight hair is typically ideal, the curly pattern works well.
- Construction – The hair is double wefted and extremely durable.
- Hair grade – While a specific grade isn’t given the hair is remy and virgin.
What I Don’t Like
- Price – The hair is sold individually which can get quite expensive.
- Customizations – For the price, the lack of customization seems like a downside.
- Number of bundles – Hair is sold in individual bundles with select sets.
Read full Mayvenn Review
5. Unice Brazilian Body Wave Balayage Bundles
Unice is a highly reputable brand that has been around for years. They stove to make people’s hair goals a reality. They have been able to attain this by sticking to their core values.
Another area that has allowed the company to excel is their customer service. The company has 24/7 online customer support which allows you to have all of your needs meet throughout the buying process.
The texture of this hair is a main telling point. The body wave goes well with both the Brazilian hair as well as the balayage. This makes an easy-to-use style with little to no additional work. The price is another added benefit.
Some downsides would have to be the density. The ends aren’t as thick as the rest of the hair making the hair look not as healthy. You also don;t have a wide range of customizations available which can hinder the look you may be going for.
What I Like
- Texture –The body wave is an ideal texture for highlighting Brazilian hair.
- Price – The hair is reasonably priced regardless of length.
- Color – The balayage adds to the hair without adding extra damage.
What I Don’t Like
- Density – The ends of the hair could be thicker.
- Customizations – The hair doesn’t offer any customizations.
- Number of bundles – You can only purchase in a set of 3.
Read full UNice Review
Factors to look out for when buying Brazilian hair
Brazilian hair is one of the most affordable human hair options. While the hair is on the cheaper side, the quality generally doesn’t lack. You can easily find a full set for in the $100 range with enough research.
Purchasing bundles in a set allows you to save money in the long run. Sets generally include 3 to 4 bundles. You can complete a full weave with this and if you would like to alter the amount you can purchase a single bundle.
Having the option to increase the amount of bundles is perfect for customization. Depending on how thick you like your hair, you can increase the amount, just expect to pay for it.
Also read: How Many Bundles of Hair Do I Need?
The hair grade of a bundle is important to consider as it gives you an ideal of what the overall quality of the hair will be. This is very helpful when shopping online as you can’t personally feel the hair.
The hair grading scale has changed over the years. For a long time 8A was the highest grade a bundle could receive. In recent years this has been upped to 11A and even 14A.
The general rule of thumb is the higher the number, the better the quality of hair. In most cases you shouldn’t have to pay extra to receive a higher hair grade. Since hair grades don’t count as a customization, you will just have to pick a unit with your desired grade.
Brazilian hair is naturally silky and smooth. This is ideal for most hair textures, but especially straight hair. The straight hair accurately shows off the silkiness and gives off a very healthy look.
If you decide to purchase bundles that have a more distinct curl pattern, expect the Brazilian hair to have a smoothing effect. The hair won’t be as voluminous and therefore more time will be needed for styling if you desire that look.
While a straight texture is highly desired with this type of hair, another contender is a body wave. Once again, Brazilian hair has a smoothing effect and any texture that is meant to lay down flat is ideal.
Is Brazilian hair good?
Brazilian hair is good and it is highly desired due to its versatility. It blends well and has a look that fits most people’s needs. Brazilian hair is also quite affordable. This is another great factor to consider when purchasing hair, investing in bundles that won’t break the bank.
How long do Brazilian hair bundles last?
The longevity of hair bundles will all depend on how well you properly care for the hair. If the hair is looked after, the hair should last anywhere from 1-2 years. This is relatively long for the amount of money you can expect to spend on Brazilian hair bundles. Properly maintaining the hair by keeping it conditioned and detangled will help increase longevity.
Is Brazilian unprocessed hair good?
Unprocessed hair is always a great idea to invest in. The hair lasts longer than processed hair as it’s not as damaged and can endure more in the long run. You will get a greater value out of the hair if you purchase unprocessed and the hair will look healthier compared to processed hair bundles.
Brazilian hair is well known for a reason. Brazilian hair is versatile and most times affordable. You can get quality hair if you are willing to search for iit.
Along with the price it’s also a good idea to be on the lookout for the hair grade and texture that is offered. Both of these are essential in picking the ideal unit.
You can also be confident that Brazilian hair will last you a while as long as you maintain the hair.